- Here you can access the latest newsletter (June 2021). If you wish to receive regular updates, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- The General Assembly of EMH will take place in December 2021; whether as a virtual conference or a personal meeting will be decided according to the further development of COVID-19 related restrictions.
- A meeting of the General Board of EMH is scheduled for September 2021.
- The Daily Management Board of EMH evaluates the possibilities of an EU-funded project under the INTERREG-Program together with a professional consultancy.
- A White Paper on the problem of international travel on traditional vessels has been drafted, it can be downloaded in the membership section.
- It was decided to cancel this years’ Congress in Pylos, Greece, mainly due to the uncertainties around COVID 19. The General Board will discuss the 2022 congress in its next meeting.
- The Safety Council of EMH met online on 10 May and 7 June 2021, 4 p.m. (CET)
- The presentation of Francesc Despuig Carreras on lateen-rigged boats in the Mediterranean during our webinar is now online on our YouTube-channel.
- The second webinar of EMH is coming up on Thursday, 29 April 2021, at 17.00 CET. It will deal with lateen sails in Catalonia.
- Joao de Almeida, David Morgan, and Thomas Hoppe were invited by the Maritime Heritage Trust (UK) to speak about “What EMH does for us” on 26 April 2020, 20.00 CET
- EMH has opened a YouTube-channel
- True Bearing, the monthly messages of our president, have been launched
- The next congress of EMH shall take place in the first half of September in Pylos, Greece, should circumstances allow. It will mainly deal with replicas and a revision of the Barcelona Charter.
- The first Heritage Talks of EMH will take place on 15 and 29 April, dealing with international travel on traditional boats and lateen sails.
- The Board of Trustees of the EMH-Foundation will hold its next meeting via zoom on March 30, 2020.
- EMH is closely cooperating with the UK Heritage Harbor Initiative. Here is their latest newsletter (March 2020).
- Our former president, David T. Morgan, has been elected as Honorary Member of EMH for his outstanding services to the organization (December 2020).
- EMH has a new president. The General assembly voted unanimously for Joao de Almeida from Portugal (October 2020).